Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Quick UP-date

Well, once again it has been forever since I have been on here, but it won't be long and I hope to be back more regular. Life is going very well, but we have been super busy for sure. I mean that in a good way with all we have going on...God is good! I am getting excited to get my Photography business up and going. I have just invested in some new items and I am super excited to get this started up. I will be posting some periodic updates, but for now I wanted to share some I took my kiddos today. I will be back shortly to post you up on the last few months I have been missing, but for now...Have a BLESSED day!



Isaiah 7


Landon will be 6 tomorrow


Lauren 3


Sawyer 5 Months



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures Aunt Duska! Love you all!