Friday, December 13, 2013

Our Newest Addition!!!

For all of you that regularly follow my blog I am sorry that this post has taken me so long to write. We welcomed our sweet little bundle, Sawyer William Lovelace to our family on October 3, 2013 @ 3:34pm weighing 8lbs 3oz and 21in long. I had a very smooth delivery which I praise The Lord for and my husband got to deliver him from start to finish. I know he was our 1st surprise and we were so excited about his arrival we forgot to look. :) We are so blessed to have him be apart of our family and he has brought so much joy to our lives.

The kids are all doing great with him and love him to pieces. He is such a sweetie pie. I am sad to say he is already 2 months old which really makes me sad, but we have enjoyed every bit of him being here. Thank you for all the prayers and support though my pregnancy and birth, I know many of you know the trials we have been through and what joy we have to have had a healthy handsome baby boy. Thank you again and here are some pictures.












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is soooo precious!

Unknown said...

Love him!!!! So blessed he my nephew. Xoxoxo