Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Revival Week!!!

As I posted previously, life has gotten very busy and so I am doing my best to get on here and post when I can. My In-laws came up last week and my Father-in-law was our speaker at our Revival. It was so awesome. We had a very faithful crowd which was so encouraging and many decisions were made in the lives of God's people. I feel so honored to have been called in the role of a Pastor's wife and even though at times it can be encouraging, discouraging, exciting and challenging, I must say this week was very rewarding.

We had a wonderful time with my In-laws even in the midst of a very busy week. My mother-in-law and I went for a pedicure and boys did it feel wonderful. We also all went to the park and spent some time running around and getting some sunshine. They got their New England Boiled Dinner and sad to say no Lobster on this trip, but they did get some seafood. We even got a chance to get in a photo-shoot. The last night we stayed up laughing and playing games. We had a wonderful time and we were all sad to see them go, but we do look forward to Christmas. Here are a few pictures of our week.

My Sweet Girl!

Helping Lauren on the monkey bars

Even "Big Kids" can have fun

Grandpa got them all...or should I say, Lauren did


Smiles

Like Father, Like Son

Isaiah

Landon

Mom and Son

Photo shoot

I think he got her :)

Mawmaw, Grandpa and the kids



2 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures are priceless and I can tell you enjoyed having your inlaws. Especially thankful for God moving in the lives of people in your church. Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Lovelace Family Blog said...

You too, Linda. Thank you so much for stopping by!