Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Catch UP!!!

Wow! It sure has been crazy...I mean my life for the past few months have been flipped upside down. :)
    1.We have moved AGAIN!!! We should be here for a while and we sure do love it, it is huge and we couldn't have asked for a bigger house to fit all of our needs.
    2. Our Youth Pastor is no longer with us so we have been doing Youth Group every other Friday night and it has been rewarding, yet very tiring, but we love serving the Lord and He is so good to us. We have a couple that has stepped up to help us and what a blessing they are.
    3. My sister is engaged, so as you can imagine we have been so busy planning her wedding because it will be June 22nd. So happy for her as this is something she has longed for for so long and God had the right one for her. He was worth waiting for...TRUST ME!!!
    4. Our kids have been healthy, which is a huge blessing! Landon turned 5 and I just can't believe how the time just flies by. You blink and they are all grown up. That's why we are always sure to take and spend time as a family and with our kids individually...I love making memories.
    5. A friend of mine from college had her baby and we went out for a visit of coarse, not only at the hospital, but at her house last week. Little Charity is such a cutie and her brother Cameron just loves her to pieces. Ali, was the young lady we went through our 1st miscarriages together. I am so happy for her that she has a sweet little boy and now added and beautiful little girl.
    6. A young man in our church who is 19 years old and getting married June 1st got run over by a van. It was very hard to get this news and we traveled up to Bangor to see him and a few days later he was moved to a Nursing home. My whole family went to visit him that day and that night he was being rushed back to Bangor because he had blood clots in both lungs. Surprisingly enough...He was at church this Sunday and barely using a cane to help him walk. It is amazing the strength he has and his goal is to walk down the aisle with his bride and no cane on June 1st...He will do it for sure.
    7. My husband had an upper endoscopy and they found a large hiatus hernia. They said in the future he may need surgery, but for now he will be fine. Praise the Lord!
    8. Last, but not least...my husband and I went away for the weekend on a Couples Retreat and had a wonderful time. We learned so much and we are always so blessed when we go. Worst part is...I realized yesterday that I left my camera down there. Good thing is...they did find a camera in the room I told them it was in, but I haven't been able to be sure it is mine yet. Hopefully it is and we have been praying very hard. I have wedding and family shoots coming up very soon. So sorry for not pictures.
    9. One more thing...our computer is crashing so we had to buy another one and I have everything saved to a flash drive, but not to our new computer. I guess that would be another reason for the pictureless post. :) Sorry I will soon for sure. I will also get busy posting again too. I am very sorry just lots going on and though it may not seem like much, these are just the highlights. :) More to share at a later time, but till next time! Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

e said...

So good to read your update! Will continue to keep you, your family and church in my prayers! Looking forward to seeing you all in June!