Monday, May 13, 2013

Our 1st Surprise!!!

After a long year last year and having to say, "Good-bye" to two very precious babies. I must say that every appointment has made me sick to my stomach.

Yes, we are having another baby!!! Praise The Lord!!! After our appointment today we have ourselves a very happy healthy baby and we couldn't be happier. Isaiah, wanted us to leave the room so the ultrasound tech could tell him what we were having...lol. Our family is blessed and looking forward to the arrival of our "Little Blessing" this October. I have been feeling the baby move, which has been very exciting and very reassuring. I will be officially 19 weeks tomorrow and we are almost 1/2 way there. It will be so much fun to have a surprise this time. Please continue to pray for us as we still have 21 weeks to go!!! Thank you in advance :) I will keep you all posted!


Face and Hand

3D hand and side of head

Profile of spine

Head

Baby's feet he or she is standing up :) lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My beautiful niece or nephew!!! (Nephew:))! We are praying and will continue! Love the pictures! Love you all!