Monday, December 17, 2012

Snow, Snow, Fluffy Falling...

Today we woke up to a snow covered ground and boys...it sure is beautiful. I am so blessed to live in the great state of Maine. We have been busy with our Christmas Program and last night surely was a success, with 87 people that walked through the doors of our church, 3 people that acknowledged there need for our Saviour. I would ask for those of you that read this post to please pray for those three people. The kids did a wonderful job and the Christmas Program was incredible. Kim Brown a lady in our church did everything from writing the play, organizing practices, setting up, making costumes and props...the whole 9 yards. It was awesome.

Now, back to the snow. It is so beautiful and the kids woke up early wanting to play outside. We all got dressed and went outside to play in the snow. Only bummer is the snow is not snowman snow :( so we will have to wait to make one. Now I am praying it stays through for us to have a White Christmas. Speaking of a White Christmas, I believe I am going to post my pictures and watch it. :) Enjoy your day everyone and thank you for stopping by.


Lauren thought her doll could help in the program

Our Children's Choir

One of our Teens singing



Mary and Joseph

Shepards

Wisemen



Lauren after the play she will make a great mommy someday



So Sweet

Snow covered trees my favorite

Landon

Isaiah

Lauren

Isaiah helps shovel all the time and doesn't quite till its done

Kira our sweet dog

My hubby shoveling :) He would be mad if he knew I put this on here.

No comments: