Friday, December 14, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

I am sorry it has taken me so long to post, but life has kept me quite busy. I had my 3rd Ladies' Christmas Party and it was a blast, it took all my spare time, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. The kids have all gone through the seasonal cold and have been on the mend now for a few days. Trying to get back into the grind of life again and back on our normal school schedule.

But...Life has just gotten busier. We have been able to give our 30 day notice and will be moving the first week in January. I am so exciting and am so looking forward to having a bigger house, a SCHOOL ROOM and STUDIO. I can't hardly wait to move in and get settled.

I also have had a few more photo-shoots of some of our church families. I hope you enjoy and I will hopefully get more pictures posted soon. Thanks for stopping by!


   
Trenton (5mnths)
Thomas (2 yrs old)


Tucker (4 yrs old)

Trevor (9 yrs old)

Tyler (14 yrs old)

Timothy (14 yrs old

Taylor (16 yrs old)

Tanya ( 18 yrs old)

Shawn and Kim

The Brownies!

Natalee

Erika

Erika

Baby Connor and his shoes

Kissing my baby brother

Sweet Girl

Daddy and Natalee

KC, Erika and Natalee...coming soon...Baby Connor


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pictures. Had so much fun with you yesterday in Bangor. Praying for you guys this Lords day! Love you~
PS. Do you have a couple dollars to spare for a coffee....?
;)