Monday, November 5, 2012

Hives...

Alright now, Lauren, broke out in hives on Friday night after we got home from a get together at a friends house. That night I thought they looked like little bites, so I give her a bath and Benadryl. In the morning she woke up and gradually throughout the day they got worst and worst. I called and took her into the Doctor's office where they told me they were hives go home and keep her on Benadryl every 4-6 hours. They also said they could last from 2 days to 2 weeks and after 4 weeks they are chronic hives. By Sunday afternoon she couldn't even walk because her feet swelled up so I took her to the ER where they kept me there till 1:30am and sent me home with no more info then what I already knew. My poor baby is miserable, can't walk and cries in pain...worst part is...there is nothing I can do to make her feel better. This morning her hands started to swell as well and the Doctor's called me to check in on her and I told them about all the swelling. So she is now on 2 antihistamines trying to get it all to calm down. I wouldn't post pictures naturally, but I wanted you all to see how covered she is. There is not a spot on her body that doesn't have hives on her, they have yet to start getting better. Praying for it to be very soon.

Please pray for her that these will go away soon, she is so miserable. Thank you!

Her leg is so covered with them

Her belly, all the scratches are from her digging them because the itch

Her swollen feet

Her arm

Both her legs

The other arm

The inside of her thigh

They are even on her face :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor babe!!! She looks so much worse then when I saw her just two days ago :(
I hope the boys had fun here today...my kids had a blast with them!
Praying Lauren is better real soon. Kiss her for me. Xoxox

Anonymous said...

such a sad story im goin through this right now as i typin im 35 been to doctors give me piriton but ill be goin backsoon to him as ive looked on net about it and my symptoms and the pics ive seen are exact same i hope ur lil girl gets better soon as an adult the pain and itchiness is tremendous bless her bet wat shes goin through cruel world we live in