Monday, November 26, 2012

The Duff Family!!!

Here are some pictures of a friend of mine with her husband and son. Ali and I met at PCC many years ago and almost two years ago we realized that we were both in Maine. I was beyond thrilled to have learned that she lived only 1 hour away from my home. We have been able to get together here and there, but we make up for in on the phone. We have gone through so much over the past year with us both losing our babies only 1 week apart back in February. I am so blessed that God brought her back into my life, even after all the years we spent away from each other when we are together you wouldn't even know. She is a great friend and I have enjoyed getting to know her husband and son Cameron...and soon New Baby...coming February. Hope you enjoy the pics. :)

The Duff Family

This was Scott's idea

My Sweet Friend with her baby

AWWWW!!



I love this :)



Cameron




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet family! Good job on the pics.
See you tomorrow maybe.... :)